Monday, December 13, 2010

Action

For the month of December, I'm participating in a wonderful project called Reverb10. It calls for bloggers to reflect on daily prompts in preparation for 2011. For more information, see Reverb10.

December 13 – Action. When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)

I'm not sure. Right now, I feel like I'm just trying to survive day-to-day with The Kid. I'm still getting used to not really having a set schedule, etc. I need to decide what I want to accomplish next year, and whether or not that's reasonable considering that I'm a mom now. I know that I want to continue with Weight Watchers and work on being more active, but other than that, I have no idea what I want to focus on next year.

No comments: