Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Community

For the month of December, I'm participating in a wonderful project called Reverb10. It calls for bloggers to reflect on daily prompts in preparation for 2011. For more information, see Reverb10.

December 7 – Community Prompt: Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)

In 2010, I explored more online communities -- ones for weight loss, writing, motherhood, and homesteading. I'm a bit of a homebody and rather shy, so it's difficult for me to seek out people in real life. Also, with online work, I can do it whenever I want, which is a plus now that I have The Kid to consider.

In 2011, I'd like to continue to make connections with like-minded people. I don't have anything particular in mind at the moment.

No comments: