Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ummmm....hi.

So...you'd think after not posting for two months I'd have something interesting to say. Oh? What's that? Where have I been? Ummmm...nowhere. Really. Just teaching and stuff. Nothing exciting. I haven't been online much recently because I've either been teaching (or doing class-related stuff) or reading (re-read the Twilight series and read the final book, Breaking Dawn which was horrible). See? Nothing exciting.

And because I have nothing exciting to write about, here's a meme via Andi:

1. My uncle once: let me drive the tractor around the field. In circles.

2. Never in my life: have I tried smoking.

3. When I was five: I already knew how to read.

4. High school was: painful.

5. I will never forget: the feeling of walking barefoot in my grandmother's garden growing up.

6. Once I met: Paula Cole at Lilith Fair.

7. There’s this girl I know: who doesn't think she's loved.

8. Once, at a bar: one of my bestest friends played "Mandy" by Barry Manilow on the jukebox just for me.

9. By noon, I’m usually: ready to go back to bed!

10. Last night: I watched the Olympics.

11. If only I had: money! I'd be able to help my friends and family.

12. Next time I go to church: will be for a wedding or funeral.

13. What worries me most: losing my family.

14. When I turn my head left I see: the wall.

15. When I turn my head right I see: the husband sitting in the comfy chair.

16. You know I’m lying when: my face turns purple.

17. What I miss most about the 80s is: lately, Garbage Pail Kids.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Ophelia.

19. By this time next year: I might be a mom.

20. A better name for me would be: I'm pretty happy with my name.

21. I have a hard time understanding: why people can't be nice to each other anymore. No one even says "Thank you" or "excuse me" anymore.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: get my Phd. Or MFA

23. You know I like you if: I cook for you.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: My parents.

25. Take my advice, never: put strawberries in Coke. Not good.

26. My ideal breakfast is: coffee and a cheese danish.

27. A song I love but do not have is: Hmmm...I can't think of anything. I think I have all of the songs I love already.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: get some pizza from Nicolosi's and a hot dog from Toby's.

29. Why won’t people: just get along!

30. If you spend a night at my house: you'll have to be ok with cats breathing on you all night.

31. I’d stop my wedding for: I don't know. I didn't stop mine!

32. The world could do without: mean people.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:eat beets.

34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: my niece.

35. Paper clips are more useful than: beets.

36. If I do anything well it’s: cook!

37. And by the way: I'm having soy chik'n sammies with tater tots and baked beans for dinner. Lazy!



No comments: